Twitter

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Reasons?

When I first saw you, you were just another girl.
When we became friends, first thought was, she's so nice and bubbly. I like her.
As we became closer, I knew you a little more.
I felt for you more.
I grew to love you.
Took me a while to do so properly.

Three years later (about)...

I still love you.
Your hair too, lol.

But I love YOU.
You're beautiful and smart, and you need someone there to tell you that every now and again.
You have your faults, but I have mine too, and I love you for them as well.
Yes I love you.

I do whether it's wrong or right.
Even when you hurt me inside I could never say 'I hate you' and mean it.

I love you.

Love is easier proclaimed than meant.

But this is not just proclamation, but a realization.

Are we really a destined pair?
"We are a pair,", is that really true?
We must be.

Lauralee, I love you.
I've been around, but why have meaningless affairs with a random girl when you already and always have had my heart?

I singled myself for you even when I was so sure you didn't care.

But now...

I know you love me too.

Why do I love you, you asked me.

I love you, because you are who you are, you.
That bubbly, happy, sweet, and the emotional, the sometimes mean, and the one who tends to jump to conclusions.

I love you.
I have handled your faults.
People may get pissed off at you for them, and it hurts me sometimes too.
But I always say, "It's a part of her I accept because it's a part of her."

It's not hard for me to say that we really are a pair, and that I love you to death.

No comments: