Twitter

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I... Laura.... Find the truth in me, dear seeker of truth...

That you could see.
I love you.
Lauralee, I love you.
But for now, I wont tell you.
I want you to love me too.
And like a fool I will wait until you do.
It's been a year of progression.
We changed for the better.
I found a way to control the weirdness.
I'm comfortable with myself.
I'm gay.
Yes Laura, I still am.
Whether you believe it or not; I'm more gay than I am straight.
And I'm just me.

I fell for you.

I don't want you to avoid me so I won't tell you.

But you are beautiful.
As a person.
As you are, all the good and bad, the rational and the irrational, the generous and the mean.

I love you unconditionally.

You insulted me.
You said I didn't know what love is.
You said that i'm referring to feelings and associating them with love.

How dare you question what I know?

True, I'm no expert.
But I know how I feel.
i know myself.
And I know I love you.
I love you goddamnit!

I will shout the truth until you believe.
Without uttering a word.

I want you to see.
Someday, I pray that you'd love me again.

You may not even be bi.
But Laura, you stole my heart and I don't want it back.
You said it's all about personality.

I love you for yours.

No begging here. But I still pray to have you in my arms and to make you happy.

How many people do you know cares for you, even after two years and more, and can defiantly say, that they care for you? Other than your parents.

Oh dear seeker of truth, find the truth in me.

No comments: