Twitter

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Down,but not enough to cry...*Update*

I'm a little downish.
Not to sure as to why.

There's so many things happening now.
From everywhere, a new girl announces her interest.

Older, younger, no matter.
But I'm in love already.
Is that wrong?

Jeez, I dont know.
One minute i think I have a chance with her, the next I feel like I'm pushing my luck.

The thing is I don't want her to get tired of me again.
So that's why I keep at least a little distance.

Today, she told me that my "bro" told her about her classmate who likes me.
She asked why didn't I tell her.
I was like, I've only seen her once.
Then I made a silly comment on purpose; "She probably forgot".

It sorta seemed as if she was encouraging me underhandedly to go on with her?
I dunno.

I dunno if she knows that she's the one I've fallen for.
Sigh....

For two days I had the idea that maybe she likes me again.
Now, I'm back at the thought that I have to keep that in a little longer.

It hurts.
But i'm willing to wait for as long as it takes....
What a fool I must be.

But perhaps she has feelings for me.

How do I get from this stage to the next?

Thae last thing I want to do is to make an unwanted move.
I mean, we're cool as friends. But somehow, I want more than that.

And that's a risky transistion. So I'm taking my time, and still ready to advance anytime.

Also, today I was feeling jerkish.
For something little though.
I was feeling a little bad because I really get a little mad at myself if i make her even a little upset. But I didn't feel bad for long anyway.



Soon, we will be together.
I wanted to be with her by the end of four days.
I may have to extend that.

But.... my hopes are still not shattered.

No comments: