Twitter

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I feel kinda down...

And I'm not sure why.

Heh, well for two days I was involved in some JedWard things.

It was the best two days yet.
Another way to relate to laura, i said to myself.

But then she gets possessive.
Which is ok, I'm used to it.
I wasn't hurt.

But things just got boring again.

Oh jeez, I wanna get closer to her.

But I don't wanna be too rushed, I cant be.

I want her to love me too.

One of her tweets suggested that she did; someone comes into your life and half of you says you're no where near ready, but the other half says make her yours forever...make me yours.

Normally, that'd be directed at a guy.... but then I saw... "her".

I was so happy, thinking that it's me.

I'm sure it was.^^

-------

I feel sorta bad.

I feel like I totally killed her fanbase thing.

I killed it.

Grrr....

My gosh...

O well.
She'll get over it soon and start the bubbly fanbase-in thing again.

And i won't interfere.

But then other things got to me.

And those where the things that led to my pep leaving me.

So now I'm like I hope I feel all happy again.

Sigh....

At least my blog spells it out.

No comments: