Twitter

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My god... How I hopelessly fall for you....

Why are you like that?
You steal my heart from me so often, its crazy.
I keep my composition around you, but when alone I gaze into nothingness and think of only you.
Wow.... you are beautiful.
Simply stunning, girl you are hot.
I don't know why you tend to think you're not.

I'm like a sick boy in a crush.
Though this is not merely a crush.
I love you, like words could never explain.

My god, Laura, you are my love.
I know that your sometimish with me; sometimes ur in sometime ur out.
Sometimes you like, others, definately not.

Laura, you are something else.
I accept you for you entirely.

Here I am, acting all "well, she's my friend, it's no biggie" jeez!
Laura, I love you so much you wont believe!

I need you.
I want you.
I gotta have you.
I wanna make you want me too.

You won't know how it happens, but when it does, you'll be in for something new.
I am not the girl you knew a year ago.

So, bust that.
Come with me when you know that I'm gunning for you.

No comments: