Twitter

Saturday, January 23, 2010

....is thinking of going Anti....

Yep.
Anti.
Anti-love.
It sure as hell sickens me.

Truth is that I didnt know.
"Was just a phase?
Was more or less an experiement, to see where your feelings lie?"

I'd prefer if you told me yourself;
"Hey, I dont like you in that way anymore, i'm not bi, that was just a phase. So don't mistake anything I do to mean anything, and dont get confused."

Or something like that.

Now, she's goona avoid me like the plague..... worse than that.
And you know what?

Let her.
It's ok.

She always gets mad at me anyway.
And it's not like I'm gonna be too upset, I'll be busy still with my life.

And.... I hate facebook.
I'm gonna fucking leave it.

She took the comment the wrong way, ok fine, that's ok.
She got insulted, ok, i understand.

I apologize, but she's too mad to see my sincerity and all she can say is, "fuck you!" and "ur an asshole!"

I try to hide my wall from the public, so NO ONE could see anything on it; was gonna let the day pass, just so that she wont see anything to upset her again, and lo and behold....
She blocks me.

Now, the blocking and the rash replies don't account too much for me, i mean, she's mad so I dont blame her.

But she's just so disgusted by me.
And guess what?
I'm fed up of her and this stuff that keeps happening.

Like she leaves a comment like " Girl go and find a man eh honestly, and leave me alone. And as for d other one, you already choose him, so check your scin..bounce".

You know, I dont really care.
I know, one of the two people mention there is directed at me, I just dont know for sure which one.

You know what?
I WISH she was in my position and that I was in hers. Then she'd be the one being hurt deeper and I'd be the one waving my anger around!

But then, I NEVER post my true feelings on facebook. Never.

Only here on my private blog.

There are no links.
No alternatives.
Hopefully... no traces.

She doesn't know the sitename.

I'm an anonymous follower of her blog.
So she still can't see me.
She doesn't follow my blog so she doesn't get any updates at all.

So it's very private.

And I say it all here.
It's how I feel, not meant to demean or anything.

So..... as for the next month or so....

I'm gonna leave without a trace.
So there.
You won't see me again.

No comments: