Twitter

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Choking me....slowly.....

Another musical piano piece I plan to make; here are the lyrics:


A lack of feeling
A lack of knowing
That you and I
Won't ever exist again

Pretentious smiles
And wide set grins
While this pain lies
Beneath my skin

I
Cannot tell you
I long to show you
That if anyone mattered
To me
That its you

But you don't care
You don't know
Maybe its best
If it remains so

-----------------
Yet it chokes me
Slowly
Stunted breathing
Described from my every
Gasp
Just how long will I last?

When you fall inside
I stand, watch and wish you'd fly

I'd catch you in midair
Leap to death
I don't care

Instead of seeing you
Dying
Inside.

-------------------
You depict such memories
While you make them
Such beauty of art
That lies inside you

You feel alone inside
Behind the joke, you hide

I feel deeply for you
But you dont want me
To be the one who'd come to save you
So i stand in my distance
Whilst you wait for that guy
Yeah, that one guy...

Well, where is he
Who'd say "I love you"?
Who'd be so glad
With the love from you?
With whom you'd make sweet love
And become one
With celebration of what's true?

He seems to be taking his sweet time
But I'm sick of seeing you
Without someone to call yours
To hold on tight and protect you

>>>>
Well I'm not that guy
I'm not a guy but my feelings soar
They are all for you
But you don't care at all.....


Yeah.... the piano piece is instrumental.
It will be generated and composed on FL Studio 8 Producer Edition.
And guess what??

She'd never know.

I can live through my pain.
But I hope that hers will end soon.
Even if not ever with me.

How many stupid but selfless lovers exist?

No comments: