Twitter

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm not a stalker, but perhaps I have "stalked" once or twice

And I realized that that is just plain old stupid.
I've my own life to live.
Maybe I've been overly concerned, but I never lost my place to go and actively invade.
Though... I used to just show up.
And.... that's about it I guess.
Maybe I've been on her fb too much?
But whatever.
I don't even wanna know anymore what she's up to.
Whatever, y'know?
My life.

She's still my friend.
Better to keep it that way, than to hope for a stupid desire.
One that'll NEVER happen.
There, as she said, is NO possibility I suppose.
O well.
Sayonara.

This year, I plan on not looking like an ass.
Or being controlled by some stupid string.
Not me.
Not anymore.
I am my own person.
No void here!

None.

I demand my own control to myself.
NOW!

No comments: