Twitter

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So, I guess my Emergance has begun...

'Sup?
Just me here, the usual, just feeling to express myself.^^
So, yep it's true.
I'm sick of hiding.
I just wanna be true to her in everyway.
And that's great.^^
Hmmmm....
I'm not gonna hide anything anymore.
She doesnt, so why should I?
So, i'm not.
It was a thing of a mental state, hiding is just gonna hinder me, not help me.
I've figured.
So, yeah.^^
Life....so strange.
But then, interesting too.
I cant tell where it's going, or where i'll end up.
It's scary in a sense, but real cool too.
I swear, i'm gonna write a novel on it all. My life. My POV.
I've started documenting already.^^
My Reminescences, my notes on the phone, the little notes that were passed, this blog, everything!
I've got a plan, but there's a twist to it.
It's real-life based, so i'll never know what happens next, until i pass the day.
The name's Dagger-Introvert's POV-September's Fallen and Risen.
But that's all I'll say.^^
It all started in September last year. ^^
So, yeah.
Basically, i'm bliss and curious.
What's gonna happen next? That's my question.
The answer'll be obtained when i do, whenevr that may be.
And so I'll go, with my quote:
'Viva La Vida!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Yeah.
And I'm out.

No comments: