Twitter

Monday, December 1, 2008

Introverts...Extroverts...

Hmm, let the Introvert speak...


Ahem.
Yep, Sir Jackoby speaking. (taps speaker)
Can you hear me?
Do you see me?
No you can't.....
But you can read... ^^
Stumbling here I see?
Thanks for your interest, your concern.
As an introvert, i tend to
not speak about
the things I feel. thend to keep them to myself. Tend not to say much.
(Nods)
Hmm, yeah well, it's not like I can all the time. that's where blogging comes in.
Express all those feelings to whoever's interested.
Yep.
So let's see...

Think I'm seeing things clearer again.
I see....
How may you ask? Well.....
(Don't mind me if it sounds like senceless rambling or just talking about somethin u have no idea about, lol. Consider this self-therapy)

I figured out how things are.
So, these are my notes to myself:
1) NO over-analysing.
2) You think too much dude, just let it go.
3) Accept it all.
4) State your points if u got any.
Make yourself heard if u have to.
5) Focus on you more. It'll do u good.
6) Live and let live.
7) Don't make anything hinder u, it's just pathetic.
(Thanks bro!!!)
8) Keep going forward dude, and don't look back. Going good so far....KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!!!

And the introvert steps down....


(But where's the extrovert? You said there was an extrovert.....who is it?)

Heh, that's your mistake, i didn't say anything...

(But..the title...)

Titles have little meaning nowadays. But if you must know... the extrovert ain't really an EXTROVERT, so to say. Just more so than i am.....by a good bit.

(And that is?)

My girlfriend.

(How is she an extrovert?)

How is anyone an extrovert? she expresses her feelings far more than i do.

(Hmm..... good on your part?)

Uhh... yeah? Is that even a question? (Glare)

(What about for her, you being an introvert?)

Hmm... now you got me.... I dont know... not really, i suppose. She wants me to stop being so hidden, and so 'indirect', so to speak.

(Ohh, i see? And what are you doing?)

What the hell's that supposed to mean?!

(Jeez, don't attack me...)

Sorry..... hmm, i'm expressive, a little....

(You damn lie...)

What? Ok, maybe it doesn't seem so. I do write more than i talk. In a relationship, communication's the key. And there's not much of that. But i have intentions of changing that and i've tried.

(Is that an excuse? Sad....)

So you're..... wait. Who are you anyway?

(...)

Heh, now you've nothin to say? Answer...

(What do u think, look in the mirror...)

Sorry, I've got none....

(Stop with the snide talk! It's your concience, or just you talking to you.)

Heh, ohhh. I see... Which one of me.... Zeke, AlphA or Recon? God, don't let it be the Recon I've always known for a while......

(Yours to figure out...)

Ugh.... It can't be Recon. He's a sad demon, he might be talking me to death, knowing how he can be......

(Ok, it's not Recon, we get that.... (grr))

Sigh.... what is this?

(What?)

We went off topic. What's this about again?

(Well, extroverts now....)

I'm not an extrovert....

(Yeah, but your girlfriend is...)

You won't catch her here. She's got her own blog, the one i follow...

(Does she know that?)

Beats me. Yes or no....

(Do you want her to?)

Is there a reason for me not to?

(What do you think life's for her?)

I wish i knew, but i dont know much.....

(How's ur relationship going?)

Huh?

(You heard me...)

Ummm.... it's going somewhere, time'll tell?

(You sound unsure....)

Exactly.

(Ohh i see...)

Hmm.

(What are your wishes, relationship wise?)

I wish I was more open, so we could talk to each other properly about this. I wish i wasn't so nervous and suddenly unsure of what to say. But my councellor says that love makes you that way at times, and also very careful. I wish i was realer, with her. I wish I knew how to show love, in the way it should be shown. I'm such a noob...

(So?)

What'd ya mean, so?

(So, what? She loves you for you. Even your quiet persona, though it clearly contradicts her 'out there' one. You think too much. Stop trying to improve, when you've nothing to fix. That's just how you are.)

>Thinks....turns away...

(Where r u going?)

You're right. I'm gonna move on now, keep what u said in mind.


Walks away....

(Continuar..... depends y'know? ^^)

No comments: