Twitter

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Doubts, Questions, Mindsets, Personalities, Relationships...

生命への歓迎-I ask,is this all worth it?I say,yeah,else I wont be here.I question,y r things how they r?I answer,they just r.Made2face.


You see that above there? That's my current 'pm' for my messenger on MSN.
It's how i feel.

Sometimes, i really dont know.
Consider this:
A person while talking to significant other says that she's been having doubts. The other says that he'll prove her wrong, how he's not all that he seems to be.

But he also has questions in mind.

Due to certain situations, and actions/responses, he's been asking himself:
"Is this all worth it?"
To which he immediately has an answer:
"Of course, else you wont be here still, thinking about it and determined to help make this move on."
Another question:
"Why are things presently how they are? Is this just another bump in the road? An obstacle we ahve to face and remove? What's going on here?"
He has an answer set in his mind:
"Because that's just the way things are. That's how life is. And if you really are commited to having a serious relationship with this girl, as you say you do, then all you gotta do is face it. But relationships are a '2-way' thing. So you cant do it alone. You've made your decision, you chose her. You dont care about having to change a bit of your 'typical-ness' to make this work. Because it's just a habit, one that can be broken. You know yourself, and you have to show that to her. Now, it's up to her to decide; to be sure of what she's unsure about, and to move with that chosen course."


.....................


Well, i just found out something.
Now I understand.

Sigh....
Seems that I may have jumped to conclusions a bit.

It's not about me....
Hmm...
That's why, as i said before. Commumication's the key for real.

Ummm.....

(Wandering around thoughts now.....)

Well, i'm just gonna end here for now.
More things to figure.

Don't worry about it.

No comments: