Twitter

Monday, December 1, 2008

It's like Driving around a Round-About, you see the same sign, repetition goes on...

Why do I worry about stuff so much? i know it makes me sick, but i do it anyway. I dont get it, i make no sense.
Why do I feel like the bad guy? There's no reason for me to, so why?
Life.... is getting tiring. Like de javu, things seem to repeat.

It's like this.
When there's a situation, where you and someone else have an issue. You try to make a move to smoothen things out, and you think you've done well. You think that you've shown that you wanna move on and go forward with the person.
But then....
You feel a coldness. An attempt to avoid. That feeling you know you didnt want to feel, comes again.
Now, what do you do?
For me, I'd say I've a choice:
1) Don't worry about it, and act as if you didnt notice.
2) Show that you're concerned and at least ask a question as to why the person's acting a certain way, or just is avoiding eye contact or any contact for that matter with you.
3) Give the person space, assume that it has nothing to do with you, and just with stress from college majors and that the person'll cool down with time.
4)Search for clues that may concern why the person seems a certain way.


I said I've a choice, but what if you end up doing a combination of the four?
Does that make sense? I'd be lying if i said i knew.
Maybe i worry too much. Maybe I'm the one jumping to wrong conclusions.

I dont know.
Be I'm just concerned.

It's not like I'm just assuming that I've a part to play.
Cuz I've a question to support:
Why is it that the person's looking away from me, ignoring me and avoiding, while to other's seems cool, is just talking, just seems ok?

That's why I'm here now, in uncertainty, again.

No comments: