Twitter

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Should Just Keep It Shut....

Yep, that's right.
I should just keep my mouth shut. I say things at the wrong time. I say things and think that it's that when it's not.
I should keep my thoughts to myself, cuz now i see what's going on here.
I said a few things, well not so much, but i thought a few things and then i find out that what i thought wasn't even that. Or if it was, it was minor, and not the real faced deal.
So from now on, i'm not gonna say anything until i get my stories straight.
Cuz to fully understand, you gotta see things from both sides.
And i didn't.....

1 comment:

Sonar said...

HI!!! I am Sonar.... nice blog.... just incase you cre i have a blog that's all sbout trying to save this planet

generic message:
HEY!!!
IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN SAVE THE WORLD LET ME KNOW!!!!

I am going to close the offer on New Years Day or Eve

-Sonar
just leave your e-mail on save the world

http://pollutionfreeworld.blogspot.com/