Twitter

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Would love to forget...

Everything.

I dont wanna remember.
How much.

I loved her.

Well I can say that I dont anymore.
She's just a friend.
And that's all she'll be.

I feel lifted....sorta.
Because the answer I'd been looking for has finally hit me.
I can now say for sure, that the truth is, she doesnt love me.
I always knew that my feelings were unrequited.
I just needed to hear it, myself.

So now that those feelings are being diminished and killed, I can finally focus on other things...I always do but, that was always an extra.


Right now, there is a very heavy feeling inside me, but I refuse to cry, because, what would be the worth.

It would be a waste to cry, over anyone.

But i can still laugh, enjoy myself, hang out with my boys, and my girls.
I'm still gonna have to deal with girls who like me.

I was searching for real...that thing that begins with L.

I will find it.

But not here.
Not now.
Not ever whilst I'm here.

There is nothing like that here for me.

And its fine.


I just wanna go away.
To home.
With my appointed family.
with DJ and AJ and everyone.

That's what I want now.

Otherwise. I'm fine.
And I wont shed a tear.
Just work towards forgetting.

And still continue to pursue my dreams.

No comments: