Twitter

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I actually expected this...sorta.

Well.
I am emotionally unaffected at least.

Though some things from Abi came out a bit wrongly, at least the fact that I loved her, was true.
And i DID tell her that.

But I never acted on it.

I always kept a platonic profile when around her.
Just cuz I ALWAYS had a dual mind towards her.

I played it safe. I said that I'd keep it 2 myself, and figure it out on my own, involving no one.
Until....

Abi, who is one of my real close pals, apparently was super curious about me.
So i ended up telling her how I felt, in confidence.

I did tell her once that I dont like to talk about that, but only in confidence.

But she thought that everyone else knew, I believe.

Then, she has a very low view of Laura, for some reason.
And I guess since I liked her, made things a bit worse.

Abi and Laura perhaps have a "beef" to settle.
I have no idea about it, but Abi really thinks Laura has been manipulating me and stuff.

I always stand against it.

But she never listens to me.

It was because of that too, that caused this outburst.

If she had only stayed quiet, no one else would have known.

But then, out of every bad, come a good.
And she did warn me.

Now....

I can handle just being friends with Laura. I wanted to clear things in my head on my own, but still.
Its ok.

My feelings for her...will die.

Friendship will live on tho, for me.

For her, well i dont know.

This is why I always normally keep things to myself.

I normally always settle things out scotch free.

Now....there's this mess.

I'm assuming I'd have to disappear for a week onwards.

No comments: