Twitter

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A single kind word from u, makes me smile

And you don't know that, do u?

You know that I love you.

However, I will not rush myself upon you.
Look at me, I am but a girl.

I'm always there, for you... even when u dont know it.

But i know that you search for love, in a fella's arms.
As in a man.

Not a woman.
Not a girl.

Not me.

You know it's there for you, so its not for you to search.

I've shown u in many ways how much I love you.

I am waiting for you to embrace that, but, only if you want to.

Being the person u are, I will not crowd you, the world is yours to explore, and potential lovers are there for you to find.

I know, that although u say, it doesnt matter who you love, and that gender doesnt matter, somewhere inside you, somewhere, it still does matter.

It naturally occurs to you to love a man. That's what we've all been taught.

It doesnt occur to me, but that's me, not you.


Lauralee I will always have love for you.


But above all, I want you to be happy.
And if that takes a guy coming along and you end up falling for him, then, so be it.

Xerai.

No comments: