Twitter

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I have no response....

To your "Fuck you".

Nothing to say about that at all.

It's not like I didnt let it be known to you that I loved you.
Or perhaps you forgot.

No matter.
It doesnt matter anymore.

So I thought something was what it wasnt.

And thats ok.

I'm not swayed, no emotion.

I'm just, there.

Still normal, i dont care really.
However, I did explain to u.
I talked to u online.

You know what? These are what confused me...let me help u with that if u ever come across this.

You looked for evidence.
Well... here it is.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

# BoBXKashi

@MZJackoby alphalavie is freakin awesome. lol....but im not white and short. lol...wasn't at the pc when u posted that one 6:53 PM Mar 30th via web in reply to MZJackoby

* Reply
* Retweet

# Lauralee Lawrence BoBXKashi

@MZJackoby lol. but we are you and me silly. lol 6:50 PM Mar 30th via web in reply to MZJackoby

* Reply
* Retweet

# Lauralee Lawrence BoBXKashi

@MZJackoby lol..ur not pale enough!! lol..pick another. lol 6:00 PM Mar 30th via web in reply to MZJackoby

* Reply
* Retweet

# Lauralee Lawrence BoBXKashi

@MZJackoby erm....lets use a reference i know about....lolz!!! 5:41 PM Mar 30th via web in reply to MZJackoby

* Reply
* Retweet

# Lauralee Lawrence BoBXKashi

@MZJackoby like omJ i L-O-V-E U toooo :D 5:33 PM Mar 30th via web in reply to MZJackoby

* Reply
* Retweet

# Lauralee Lawrence BoBXKashi

@MZJackoby do you feel loved now ...cause you are 5:07 PM Mar 30th via web in reply to MZJackoby

* Reply
* Retweet

# Lauralee Lawrence BoBXKashi

@MZJackoby i care...FEEL LOVED WOMAN! lol
.....................................

From the last tweet up, these were the ones that confused me.

However....it doesnt matter anymore.

Think as to why I never acted upon it.

Here is my proof of me sayin it directly to you. maybe u were just kiddin, but I was serious.

..................................................................
# Sade McLeod MZJackoby

@BoBXKashi definitely, so lets. *take out my hand...which is dry now, btw <3* 2:47 PM Mar 30th via TweetDeck in reply to BoBXKashi

* Reply

# Sade McLeod MZJackoby

@BoBXKashi lol, ok here's the best one: like you and me then. :) Let's get together now. ^^ 2:40 PM Mar 30th via TweetDeck in reply to BoBXKashi

* Reply

# Sade McLeod MZJackoby

@BoBXKashi like Alpha and Lavie... but ur not white, lol! But Alpha is black so yeah! =D 2:02 PM Mar 30th via web in reply to BoBXKashi

* Reply

# Sade McLeod MZJackoby

@BoBXKashi Come with me. I'll give u a true experience you wont forget. That aint just words BTW! =D ;) 1:59 PM Mar 30th via web in reply to BoBXKashi

* Reply

# Sade McLeod MZJackoby

@BoBXKashi har har, lol.then ur Bella and I'm Edward.I wanna be with u. Sure I'm not vampire or male hottie but yeah.I need u.Just like him.



# Sade McLeod MZJackoby

@BoBXKashi let's say I'm Nick. Will u be my Norah, Laura? lolz :) 1:39 PM Mar 30th via web in reply to BoBXKashi

* Reply

# Sade McLeod MZJackoby

@BoBXKashi wawsome...so let me ask u this then.... 1:39 PM Mar 30th via web in reply to BoBXKashi

* Reply

# Sade McLeod MZJackoby

@BoBXKashi hehe, just so u no 4 sure: I love u Laura. 1:31 PM Mar 30th via web in reply to BoBXKashi

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There you go.

Bash me if you want.
Hate me, forget, it doesnt matter.

But, these were direct tweets....i never took the random ones seriuosly.

Only THOSE.

Goodbye.

That, is all i have to say.

No comments: