Twitter

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My True Views on Homosexuality- Can They Go To Heaven?

I'm sick of this...
There are always questions.
People never really know my side, nor do they really know me.
Here are my true views that have been for a while now, and more so recently, I am still young after all:

...Homosexuality is a sin, and like all sins... well most, it is not always intentional. I can tell you from personal experience, From here you may know that I am a "homosexual". I put quotes on that for a reason.. to me, it is a label society gives, and a description of one who lives this sort of lifestyle. I have difficulty withdrawing from this sin, but currently i have guidenece from people who understand me, and try to lead me on the right path. I talk to a bishop and he too says that it is wrong, but he doesnt redicule me. I was being honest when i told him after all.

Note: you can be the world's worst sinner, but you are loved my God. And yes... as a person like this i can also say that I also have a religious side, though I can be extremely secular.

God really does love the sinner but hates the sin.

My bishop said, that once who are willing to take the road leading to repentance, and that you actually try and talk to God about it and ask him to guide you, even though as a human you are expected to fall along the way and conform to the sin, which does happen to me, once you pick yourself up and give it an honest effort... i'm sure that with this, you are on your way to finding and going to heaven.

I was not born this way; no one is born with a sexual desire.

And I did not grow up with homosexuals, nor did i become involved with any and so became this way, no.

Entering into adolescence my first crush was on someone of similar gender before i ever even heard of the term "homosexuality'.

I've known nothing of same gendered relationships then.

I've had and have gay friends... but they hid that secret from me for years, as I did for them.

But of course, i came to learn of it, and became more aware of this being some wierd part of me.

Currently I sincerely love someone of the same gender... and no... lust was not involved.

But the desire to be involved with this person; who was my 1st and is still my friend, developed as the love grew stronger.

But there was no rush for that, I was afraid at first, terrified really.
It all seemed too revealing for me then, and I just wasn't ready.

But then... things changed when I found myself in a second relationship with another.
I let loose... and found myself being decieved and used for sexual pleasure in the end of it all... at least that's how it was for me.

I had good intentions... and I too, really loved her, though it all happened much quicker due to my leading it so.
But it was never as strong as what I've had for my 1st... not to mention what I've had for any "flirt buddies".

Sometimes I wonder if people think that all gays have a strong sexual desire.

I beg to differ, some of 'us' do not.

I am being a celebrant, currently 18 and been in only two relationships, but that doesn't cut me any slack... i'm still a sinner.

What I'm saying is that sometimes, finding yourself having gay desires in itself is not a chice, but choosing to accept it and simply going along with it, is.

It is good to have religious and understanding people there to guide you, to make you not feel so bad about yourself, but still to make you aware that it is wrong and try honestly to at least simmer those feelings down, one step at a time, though it is very hard.

So to answer the question; A homosexual who simply goes with the desires with no repentance cannot go into heaven.... not in my opinion.

And I do possess gay feelings, so i'm definately not going against anyone here.

but I know that it is wrong.

A homosexual however, who acknowleges the sin, and honestly tries to follow the road to repentance, even tho he/she may fall back into the desires and feelings from time to time; if they realize it and find the path again with an honest heart and good intentions. By all means, this person can go to heaven.

Sorry for any typos. And to all... please. I do not go against anyone's thoughts or opinions. I only state my own.^^

No comments: