Twitter

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Confused

.........
I have strong feelings for her.
But then again... I think I actually like a guy.
I sincerely was convinced... that I was gay, though it was always a questionable thing.
But now I'm just confused.

I've put myself under a label.

But now... I'm saying this:


I'm not gay, bi, or straight. I'm just me, a human being with feelings. Mostly I've had it for girls, especially one. But now... there is a guy I like... more than as just a friend. Maybe now I'm on the way of just accepting it. I finally fully accept myself. But I've always been me... just now I'll be more of me. ^^
Give me no labels. I'm just me.


Well... now I'm just feeling a bit wierd having confessed that to myself... seems so strange to me.
But I'm a girl.

It's normal for this to happen.

Not normal for me, but still.

I won't fight it.

I'll just be... just a bit freer now.

He makes me feel better about myself... and he's one of the nice guys.
And I know that his motives are pure, he likes me, but he also respects me.
He won't make an outside move.
And that just it.

He accepts me... always has even when we both thought that I was gay.

I have gay feelings.
Gay tendancies.

But I'm not a gay person.

Or bi, or straight.

Or just a person, who has some deep feelings, and some high and almost impossible, to many I've told, standards.

I'm just me.

Guess I proved you right after all Laura.
Maybe I'm a little like you, liking for personality, not gender.

But people, don't call me bi.
Don't call me anything.

No comments: