Twitter

Monday, May 10, 2010

Who Am I?

Whilst looking at myself, then and now, there has been alot of changes.

Before I left Trinidad, where the people I hold dearly to me still reside, I was a pretty normal abnormal child.

A young girl who hid everything about her deeper self.
Mostly people knew me for my wolves, and my guitar, and my art more or less.

Now here, in Dominica, I came out.

In ALL senses of the word.
And still in the process.

Yes, I am still the wolf freak, but even more so now.

I'm at 3rd Grade on the Guitar I named Providence, because I wanna find my own someday.
But I'm mostly self-taught.

I'm a composer, artist, poet, wanna-be director, script writer....

I'm still a freak, was overly so when I first came here, and then regained my "accepted-freak" stat.

Oh, and did I mention that I'm gay?
Yes, I am.

And everyone (sorta) knows it.

No, I am not proud, because society holds me in a cell.

But yes, I am very sure of myself, because it took me 3years to reach acceptance of myself.

No, I am not the typical "lesbo", which is a term i detest.
I'm not the typical anything.

I am also a bit religious. Impossible? Nothing is.
The local Bishop is a friend to me.

I am me.

And still on the way to be known only as such.

I never fit in, even though I have tried once.

And I hated it.

Never again.

Hey world. My name is Sade McLeod, born Trinidadian, immigrant of the Commonwealth of Dominica, artist, musician, composer, writer, dreamer, wolf enthusiast/lover, pain killer, undercover gay, and future director. My official alias is MZJackoby, but fully it's Micheal Zeke Xerai Jackoby. My logo and general amateur production/art line is 7Leaps4Ward.

What more is there to say?

Oh yeah, I've been through a lot, like most people these days.

And yes, I love, love. Even without a significant other, for now.
:)

No comments: