Twitter

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Will be busy for the next few days, hopefully you may be able to clear things up for me?

Hello Lauralee.
Yeah, I know you won't get this.
But whatever.

Look, I love you. Okay?
But i haven't said jack-shit. Why?
Well basically because I don't know if you're interested.
You confuse me y'know.
One minute, you suggest to me that you like me.
Next minute; "Oh, what's the big deal with me for you anyway?"

That's the only way I could describe it.

I hope you find your love.
You want it? Then go get it.

What you are failing to realize is that I love you.
And yes, I KNOW WHAT LOVE IS.

Just in case you were wondering.

Why do I love you?

I want you to ask me that to my face again.
i want you to.
And I will give you the answer.
One YOU WONT be able to question again.

You frustrate me.
I love you, but i can't show you that.
Because you WILL become distant. Previous experiences have shown me this. You will.

Maybe it's because I am a girl.
Like i said before, I am sorry I'm not a guy.
I know full well that I am gay.
And that you are NOT.

Yet I love you.
But are you ready?

Can you do this?

Are you willing to feel what it's like to be truly loved?
Not in that way those guys do....which is not serious mind you.
Did you even really love them then?

The past is dead to me.
This is what it is now.

And I love you now.
I'm waiting now.

For an answer.
Preferably NOW.

No comments: